The Magnum is our original wrap style frame. This popular, large size frame and lens pairing features close fitting full coverage. The preferred style of special operations and law enforcement personnel, this frame provides a comfortable, secure fit for any activity whether on the job or for personal use. The versatile Magnum offers a great look on any face shape. MILSPEC Ballistic SPECIFICATIONS:
- MILSPEC Ballistic, Lenses Meet MIL PRF 32432A, Clause 4.8.4 Ballistic Fragmentation Protection
- Compliant with ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 2015 Standard
- Impact testing to withstand two hits from a .15 caliber projectile between 700-725 feet per second, without cracking, shattering, or dislodging.
- Patent Pending
- Anti-fog coating
- Hydro-oleophobic (Oil/Grease Repellant)
- UV 400 Protection
When used indoors, the Inferno lens provides clear eye protection without any tint. When exposed to UV rays, the color of the lens automatically darkens, providing protection from the sun. This popular lens keeps your eyes protected in changing environments or weather. This functional offering is a favorite for its versatility in a variety of settings spanning both on the job and personal use. Uses:
- Transitioning from indoor to outdoor activities
- Maintaining eye protection from day to night
- Appropriate coverage in hazy or changing weather conditions
- Photochromic lenses are temperature dependent; they look darkest in colder temperatures
- Photochromic lenses use UV light from the sun to activate; they will not transition if restricted by car windshields with UV blockers, underneath a hat, or any other instance where direct sunlight is not present
- VLT ranges from 85% (Clear) to 15% (Dark) across an approximate 60 second transition time.
Shipping Weight: 1 lb. (455g).