- Read and follow all operating instructions and all manufacturer specifications, instructions, advice and requirements for use of equipment.
- Use only manufacturer recommended compatible components.
- Examine and replace ANY defective, worn or deteriorated component part.
- Examine all gear and equipment, including all fittings, buckles, snaps, or other fasteners before each use of any parachute product.
- Use only those products designed for parachute use.
- Do not exceed recommended or stated forces, speeds, or other factors regarding safe use of the equipment.
- Read and follow all warning labels, manuals, instructions, training or experience requirements and recommendations and all recognized parachute use procedures.
- Check and calibrate all altimeters, timers, or other similar equipment before each jump or use.
- Be extremely careful and cautious. Review emergency procedures before each use. Do not be overconfident.
- Never attempt to use equipment packed, prepared, assembled or fitted by others. Know and examine your equipment before each use.
- Failure to activate the main or reserve parachute (or execute correct emergency procedures) at a safe altitude, and/or equipment failures can result in serious injury or death.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW ALL WARNINGS, INSTRUCTIONS AND REQUIRED PROCEDURES MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
NO EQUIPMENT IN THIS CATALOG IS DESIGNED FOR OR IS TO BE USED FOR BASE JUMPING OR BUNGEE JUMPING.
Sport parachuting is a hazardous activity that can result in injury or death.
Parachutes sometimes malfunction, even when they are properly designed, built, assembled, packed, maintained and used. The results of such malfunctions are sometimes serious injury or death.