The Javelin Legacy is a blend of features from the original Javelin and Javelin Odyssey harness container systems. The foundation of the Javelin Legacy is the comfort and the durability Sun Path builds into every product. The Javelin Legacy offers exceptional value to the first time rig buyer or drop zone owner looking for long lasting student or rental equipment.
Wrap-Around Harness Construction: The Javelin Legacy features laterals sewn to the corner of the main container allowing for a more liberal fit. This is a great feature when wearing layers of clothing or for thick bodied skydivers
Standard Features on every Javelin Legacy:
- Stainless Steel Hardware: Sun Path Products was one of the first harness container manufacturers to offer stainless steel hardware as a standard feature. The decision to stock only stainless steel hardware was twofold. 1. End the chance of hardware wearing out and 2. Reduce the wear on the harness itself. All Sun Path products are manufactured with stainless steel hardware.
- Kill Line Pilot Chute: Today’s main parachutes are more technically advanced than ever before. A collapsible main pilot chute is essential to getting the best performance out of the design of your main parachute. Also available are our freefly handle and pull out main pilot chute. Available on Hackey, Freefly Pud or Pull-Out handle (Standard on the Odyssey, paid option on the Legacy)
- Phat Daddy Cutaway Handle: Using a 3/4" metal tube surrounded by padding and your choice of fabric (Javelin Odyssey only) this cutaway handle will be there when you need it most! Custom embroidery extra cost.
- Type 7 Harness Construction: The most durable nylon webbing for this application. Type 7 webbing has a tensile strength of 6000 lbs with a selvedge edge that resists abrasion and shows potential wear.
- Deep Reserve Handle Pocket: For those who prefer the metal “D” style reserve ripcord, a deep well pocket keeps your handle secure and in place until the time comes to use it!
- Anti Twist Main Risers: Teflon inserts in the housing for the excess cutaway cable prevent a line twist malfunction from becoming more difficult to release. The excess cutaway cable will slide out easily, even in the most extreme line twists on high performance canopies.
- Easy Grip Main and Reserve Control Toggles: Keeping it simple, these control toggles are sewn down the back to create a loop that is easy to find during deployment.
- Javelin, Javelin Odyssey, 10th Anniversary, and Sun Path Logos: Choose your logo and choose your colors to make your rig look great.
- Choice of Specialty Fabrics: Choose a sleek Diamond Back, or a fancy Houndstooth or even a retro looking tie dye materials to add a custom look and make your Javelin Odyssey one of a kind!
- Quilted Para-Pack Backpad: A smooth comfortable back pad that resist wear and doesn’t fray the back of your jumpsuit.
- AAD Ready: Because everyone should have the choice of whether or not they want an AAD in their rig!
- RSL Equipped: People should have a choice of whether or not they like or want an RSL (reserve static line).
- TSO C23(d) Compliant: Sun Path is always manufacturing in accordance with the latest FAA TSO!
Click on Related Files tab above for further information.
Contact Para-Gear for Current Low Prices
and Full Rig Discounts