Introducing the Cookie G35!
Cookie has exciting news: The G35 (pronounced thirty-five, not three five) is in production and will be available soon!
Cookie wanted to design an integrated GoPro solution for a full-face helmet and a non-certified design gave Cookie the chance to do just that. The G35 has a more traditional coverage profile but is lower at the rear compared to the earlier G3. This lower shell coupled with an external high-density foam area offers firm security while allowing the user in and out of the helmet easily. The most obvious difference between the G3 and G35 is a plate area in the top of the shell. This plate recess allows the user to easily customize the helmet between standard, tunnel (anti-scratch) and utility/camera, and includes pre-mounted internals for our patent pending camera release system. All that on a foundation of a G4 style EPP foam internal
What is so special about the G35, which is the replacement for our Cookie G3? It has many improvements over the G3, including:
- More coverage and protection, as the back is lower than the G3 yet still easy to get into
- Replaceable liner over EPP internal cap with ventilation channels using the latest materials available
- Padded chin area for more comfort
- Functional audible pockets and more room for your ears
- Quieter, due to integrated visor and slicker side plate design
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE G35:
- Soft and secure chin support
- Steel spring mechanism (like the G4) with added assembly fail safe
- Solid tunnel nylon skid plate, perfect for protecting the helmet when head down on the net
- Nylon utility skid plate and cutaway handle turns your G35 into a GoPro helmet solution. This GoPro mount works with the Cookie roller mount range and allows the user both emergency cutaway functionality as well as a lightning fast way to attach and remove your camera.
- Pre-marked for FlySight assembly.
- High-quality visor optics in clear, tint and mirrored colors
- Deep internal audible pockets
- Choice of colors with the ability to further customize using aluminum side plates, top plates and visor options
Note: the G35 is not certified to the XPS-72-600 helmet standard.
The G35 helmet comes packaged in its own printed box. Inside, you will receive a G35 instruction manual, G35 helmet bag, and one loop hex tool.
The G35 comes standard in a solid color with a Clear visor lens and plastic side plates.