Atlas II - Now in Stock!!! Order Today!!!
The Atlas II is an electronic altimeter with a graphic digital display which can be used as either an audible or visual instrument. Like its big brother, the tactical Neptune MA-12, skydivers are looking for a small case with big numbers on their wrist to avoid bruises and unsafe grips.
The ATLAS II, the evolution of the famous menu-driven Alti-2 Neptune, is now available with the worldwide standard USB port for recharging every 4-8 weeks.
The ATLAS Il comes with new buttons you can use even with gloves on. They are so clicky!
Thanks to the no battery/filters/maintenance of the ATLAS II, this altimeter has low cost of ownership.
Taking advantage of its tactical heritage, the ATLAS Il withstands drop tests from 6 feet (1.2 m) with 1000+G and is waterproof up to 6 feet for one hour. The machined metal case is crafted from aircraft aluminum.
The ATLAS I has added logbook features of 200 jumps, a training mode for AFF ground training, and a manual mode for your convenience.
Every altimeter produced in DeLand, Florida or the UK is individually tested in a pressure chamber – including video evidence – before it leaves our facilities! Trusting your altimeter should be justified!
Menu driven. Spend time skydiving – not reading manuals!
- Ruggedized machined aluminum case with reduced edges and corners
- Improved USB charging and data transfer through waterproof USB-C
- ECO friendly. Safe more than $100 on single use batteries over 10 years
- Raised easy-push clicky buttons with protective case recess
- Waterproof up to six feet for up to one hour
- Eight alarm groups; Includes both free fall and/or canopy alarms
- Canopy alarms include approach alarms preceding each selected alarm altitude
- Canopy alarm volume is adjustable for those who wish to hear alarms from their wrist
- Logs over 200 jump Profiles and over 2,500 jump Summaries
- Jump odometer for fast-paced training days
- Time under canopy and free fall time are logged
- USB-C for connection to different types of third party applications.
- Time can be set to 12 or 24 hour format
- Date can be set to USA or International format
- Temperature can be displayed in F or C
- Speed can be displayed in mph or kmh
- LCD may be flipped
- Menu scrolls and wraps
- Electroluminescent Backlight
- Free fall Alarm Group
- Canopy Alarm Group
- Exit Altitude
- Canopy Deployment Altitude
- Free Fall Time
- Canopy Time
- Average Speed
- Speed at four different altitudes
The adjustable hand mount for the ATLAS is included. Due to the world wide supply chain issues the wrist mount for ATLAS II is available early October. ATLAS I wrist mounts will work but is not “nice”.