Parasport ZX. 20 years of experience in skydiving headgear combined with knowledge in most recent technologies allowed Parasport to provide the ultimate evolution of a full face headgear.
The first requirement for Parasport is SAFETY. Built around a shock absorbing layer of EPS, the ZX helmet passed the test for XP S72-600, specific for parachuting and indoor flying, EN966 cat. HPG, specific for paragliding and hang gliding sports, and EN 166, specific for eye protection. The outer shell made of shock-absorbing ABS certified for motorcycle helmets plays a key role in the impact control too.
ZX is certified under the CEPPE EU 2016/425, the regulations of Personal Protection Equipment, now mandatory on quality products. This is a guarantee on the use of raw hypoallergenic and non-toxic materials and manufacturing standards.
Despite these firm standards on safety and quality, ZX is sleekly designed to be comfortable to wear, even for long periods and in hot weather.
Special care has been put into the DESIGN of the UV filtering VISOR, certified for shocks against high speed particles.
The eccentric rotation system gives the ZX a distinctive look and the advantage to avoid the drag effect when flying at high speed under the open canopy, keeping the visor flush to the shell when opened.
- Shock absorbing injection molded ABS shell
- Shock absorbing EPS layer with ventilation channels to reduce humidity
- Easy adjusting and opening safety chinstrap with Microlock buckle
- CE certified, UV protecting, anti-fog wide visor
- Unique eccentric rotation system of lens
- Fully embedded visor locking system, protected and easy to operate with gloves or one hand
- Audible pockets
- CE Certified (CEPPE EU 2016/425)
- Certifications: EN966 cat. HPG, EN 166, XP S72-600
- Sizes available: S, M, L, XL
- Size set by the liner
- Comfortable, hypoallergenic, breathing, removable, washable liner
- Colors available: white, Gloss Black, Matte Black, Red, Royal Blue, Purple, Yellow and White