This modular hand drive is designed to set grommets & washers for a variety of industrial applications including signs & banners, marine, aerospace & defense, safety & fall protection, tarps & tents, and many more. Depending on the tooling configuration, it can set different grommet & washer types and sizes while using the same bolster and handle. This modular hand drive is compatible with brass and stainless steel spur grommets & washers Size #0 through Size #4.
Unlike many other grommet & washer hand drive tooling available in the marketplace, this grommet hand drive features a modular design. This unique design feature allows professionals to quickly swap out the top and bottom tooling while using the same bolster and handle to set different grommet & washer types and sizes. The complete modular hand drive tooling set includes everything needed to begin setting the corresponding grommets & washers immediately. The complete set consists of:
- Handle: Made from durable cold rolled steel, the versatile modular handle can be used with many different top sets or hole punches.
- Hole Punch: The tool steel hole punch fits into the modular handle and features an extremely sharp circular cutting surface, capable of cutting most materials, and hardened for durability.
- Top & Bottom Insert Tooling: Depending on the hand drive configuration,the complete set includes both the top and bottom insert tooling designed for your specific grommet and washer size to consistently yield smooth and secure settings.
- Cutting disc: The cutting disk conveniently fits into the bolster as a base to support the materials while they are cut, so no damage to the workbench or table occurs.
- Hex key: The high-quality hex key enables the user to loosen the set screw so that the top tool can be easily swapped out.