The Altiset II allows a jumpmaster or mission commander to set the Mbar of all the Altitrack Military Altimeters in the plane for accurate readings going into LZs far from where the mission took off. (Altimeters sold seperately)
The ALTISET II Remote Control is an optional accessory. It can be used to adjust the Military ALTITRACK mBar, ALFA and ECHO. The ALTISET work based on an IrDA system so that all units that are to be adjusted need to be in line-of-sight as in the cabin of an aircraft.
The ALTISET II is a handy tool to change the mBar setting for groups of military jumper. The mBar can be set while in flight or on the ground if the mission takeoff and landing altitudes are different.
ALTISET II is a small handheld device that can easily be put into a pouch or stored on an aircraft, or put into a holster on the belt or gear of the jumpmaster or mission commander.
- Remote control for presetting mBar, backlight, etc
- Casing in rugged, precision machined aircraft aluminum
- IdDA communication with Military Altitrack, Alfa and Echo
- Front OLED displaying data for transmission to Military Altitrack, Alfa and Echo (distance 30 cm / 10 inches)
- Scratch proof lens made from high-impact etched glass
P/N Altiset II