The MILITARY ALTITRACK looks like many of the more common analog altimeters used throughout the world... but look a little closer. MILITARY ALTITRACK is a rugged and precision instrument built to military standards and precise construction.
L&B has worked directly with several different countries to develop the extremely reliable altimeter for Military use. The MILITARY ALTITRACK is designed to withstand extreme variables in both heat and cold that might be encountered in a military mission.
Coupled with the ALTISET, a jumpmaster or mission commander can preset the mBar to the same reading for a small group or an entire load of military jumpers via the IR receiver on the Military Altitrack with ALTISET giving greater adjustment between takeoff points and dropzone variations. (ALTISET sold seperately)
- 45 deg. offset scale for easy line of sight viewing when mounted on hand or wrist
- Altimeter casing in rugged, precision machined aircraft aluminum
- Choice of White face or Stealth face.
- Choice of symmetric or asymmetric scale graduatio in either feet or meters
- Adjustable electro-luminescent backlight for night jumping
- Smooth, none erratic pointer movement…step motor controlled
- Automatic calibration to local elevation
- mBar adjustment to absolute value at Drop Zone (QFE)
- Front OLED menu for mBar adjustment, backlight intensity, etc.
- Two separate pressure sensing modules for maximum reliability
- Freefall and canopy flight computer
- IrDA communication with Altiset
- IrDA data download
- Upgradable firmware
- Scratch proof lens made from high-impact etched glass
- Shockproof and waterproof (5ft/24hrs)
- Operating altitude 0 to 40,000 ft. (0 to 12,191 m)
- Temp. range: -35°C to +80°C, continuous operation
- Will operate at -50°C for 10 minutes
- ½ AA battery (2yr. battery life)
- Comes with a curved arm mount
Unless otherwise specified the default face option color is White, in Feet is 30K FT, and in Meters is 10 KM
Face options: White or Stealth
Scale Feet options: 12K FT, 30K FT
Scale Meters options: 4 KM, 10 KM
NATO STOCK # 6675-22-616-5036
Shipping Weight: 1 lb