same quality and best features of the Quasar II sport rig have been incorporated
into the Student Quasar. Student Quasars are durable and easy to pack. The
Student Quasar’s versatility allows you to tailor it to fit your needs without
investing in unneeded components. You can choose from a Freefall, AFF, or
Freefall/AFF Combo Package (Additional Costs Apply) .
The Free Fall
Package includes a throwout main pilot chute and is available in either legstrap
(R.O.L.) or bottom of container (B.O.C.) hand deploy configurations. The AFF
Package features our famous Grabber pilot chute.
Credit Card Price
Call For Current Low Prices
and Full-Rig Discounts.
Additional Chargeable Options
Available, Contact Us For Details.
Standard Features include:
• Wide selection of
custom colors in durable 1000 denier Cordura.
• Adjustable main lift web.
• Choice of three main and reserve container
• Cutaway handle with finger pocket for
• Mini-trapezoid reserve ripcord: Difficult
to snag, easy to pull.
• Static line and main deployment bag set up
for direct bag deployment.
• Static line stow bands for convenience and
• B-12 snaps on legstraps (thread-through
• Molar type reserve free bag and pilot
• Metal cutaway housings.
• Cypres ready.
• Reserve Static Line.
• Type 8 main risers with steering toggles.
• Service manual.
• Approved under FAA TSO C23c, Category B.
- Freefall Package
Includes throwout main pilot chute and
choice of ROL or BOC Spandura pouch location.
(Spandura™ is more durable than Spandex™).
- AFF Package
Includes leg junction mounted main ripcord, Grabber main pilot chute and AFF
left side J/M main release.
- Freefall/AFF Combo
Includes Freefall and AFF package.
- Pilot Chute Assist Option
Available with AFF package. Allows rig to be used static line with pilot
- Thread-Through leg straps.
- Midflap stripes.
- Monogram (up to 10 letters).