Same as No. I2801 Vigil 2+, except that this has two cutter cables for use on containers with a two pin reserve system.
Vigil Cuatro Features:
- 3 integrated stainless steel air filters.
- External connectors for easy controller unit and cutter replacement.
- Unique patented time calculation giving high accuracy opening.
- Patented cutter device (circular knife) cuts the reserve loop twice.
- Special flexible connecting wires: easy to install in all rigs.
- Battery molded in epoxy (no leakage possible).
- A very robust device
Cost: A competitive price and a low total owner cost.
Multimode: 4 Modes (Cuatro) in 1: PRO – STUDENT – TANDEM - XTREME
- Experienced skydivers: PRO or TANDEM, the Vigil® will follow.
- Students: once out of student status, switch your Vigil® to PRO.
- Schools and centers: the versatility of the 4 modes = cost effective.
Life Expectancy: Vigil is designed for 20 years life expectancy.
User Friendly: Alpha numeric display for easy configuration and clear communication.
Memory Features: Logbook with total number of jumps, overall free fall time, last free fall time, max speed of the last free fall, number of saves, atmospheric pressure, temperature...
Waterproof: The Vigil 2+ has been designed to resist to a water immersion of 0.5 meter for at least 30 minutes (I.P.67). The Vigil® doesn't need any filter replacement, it has built-in stainless steel air filters and after water contact no filter has to be changed.
Shipping Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8kg).